Monday, January 4, 2010

Dana White in Talks With M-1 Global: "There's a Million Different Ways to Cut Deals"

From Sherdog
Sherdog: You mentioned talking to M-1 recently, more recent than anyone thought. What's going on there?

Dana White - "Listen, I think there's a million different ways to cut deals. Believe me, I want Fedor more than the people that are yapping that they want him in the UFC. And I like Mousasi too. So I would love to have them both in the UFC. And there's a lot of different ways to cut a deal".

... "There's only one way to find out how Fedor would do in the UFC. Get his ass over here and let's get him in there and get him fighting. I could do the same thing with Mousasi. I like Mousasi, I don't know how he'd do over here. There's a lot of really good guys here. It's not like fighting in other promotions. They are not deep enough. There are not enough good fighters over there for them to challenge. There is here, that's what makes it fun and interesting".


No comments: