Sunday, November 4, 2007

Top 10 Things Ive Learned From Watching MMA the Last Year

10. MMA is more addicting than cocaine and painkillers put together.

9. Even though I don't know all the facts, I believe fighters are vastly underpaid.

8. When I watch a Boxing match, I yell at the screen "He's open for a knee" or "Take him down".

7. Dana White is that guy at a party that everyone wants to fight.

6. Fedor Emelianenko is still the best fighter I have ever seen.

5. Frank Shamrock should've never retired, the guy is a beast.

4. Matt Hamill won a unaminous decision against Michael Bisping at UFC 75.(Thats what I saw).

3. Forget the boogeyman, children around the world should be scared that Anderson Silva is hiding in their closet.

2. The fighters that I would show to people looking to get into MMA is still Wanderlei Silva, BJ Penn and Fedor.

1. I love blogging about MMA and I will never stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY !

Anonymous said...

Solid list.

# 11. As an adult, I have the same willingness to watch pirated, grainy mma fights on youtube as I did looking at the the black and white brazier section of J.C Penny as a child.